· By Naario Support
Vrat ka dosa and chutney
1 cup Sanwa Millet
1 cup makhana
Some coriander leaves
Green chillies- as per taste
Naario himalayan pink salt
Mustard seeds for tadka
1. Take one cup of Sanwa Millet, and makhana.
2. Wash them perfectly and soak for 2 hours.
3. Add the soaked grains into a mixer grinder along with chillies and coriander and make a smooth paste.
4. Brush some oil on a pan, and add the batter to make the dosas.
5. Can add some ghee for making them crispy.
6. For the chutney- Add some Coconut, green chillies, coriander and littler water to a mixer grinder and make a smooth paste.
7. Add a tadka , curry leaves into hot oil and pour on the cutney.