- 1½ tablespoon oil (preferably mustard oil)
- 1 to 1½ teaspoon red chilli powder (mild variety)
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 to 1½ teaspoon coriander powder (optional)
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon lucknowi masala (optional)
- 1 teaspoon kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 1¼ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 6 tablespoons greek yogurt or thick hung curd (¼ cup + 2 tbsp) (refer notes)
- 200 grams paneer (cut to 9 cubes)
Step 1 : Marinate paneer in yogurt and all spiced for a few hours.
Step 2: Then fry in a grill until charred marks appear.