Soupy Sabudana khichdi - Vrat recipe
1/2 cup sabudana (soaked)
1 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp chopped ginger
2-3 chopped green chilli
Naario himalayan pink salt
1 tsp Desi ghee
2-3 boiled potatoes
2 chopped tomatoes
8-10 curry leaves
Handful of roasted peanuts
1. In a pan- add ghee.
2. Once the ghee melts- add jeera, ginger, curry leaves, green chilli and saute them.
3. Add tomatoes and pink salt. Once it softens- a dd potatoes and cook them for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add sabudana and cook it for sometime.
5. Add black pepper according to taste.
6. Add 2 glasses of water and cook it until it boils and sabudana is soft with proper soupy consistency.